Speech Therapy


Speech Language Pathologists are specialists in communication. They should be consulted to evaluate speech and language skills, identify areas of strength and weakness in communication, and provide appropriate recommendations and treatment.

Speech-language pathologists are required to have at least a Master's degree in the field, intern experience, a clinical fellowship year, state licensure, and a certificate of clinical competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association.

They work in cooperation with other allied health professionals as; part of a health care team.

Our Staff
For more information about Speech & Language Pathology, contact:

  • Cindy Cowing
    664-5472 or Fax 664-5476